TBM Job Board

PG&E is Hiring a TBM Administrator!

• 1.  PG&E is Hiring a TBM Administrator!

Posted 06-03-2021 11:27

I wanted to share an exciting opportunity to join the IT OCIO Technology Business Management Office at PG&E. The position of Technology Business Management Administrator has been posted on our external careers page. 

The Technology Business Management office at PG&E is at transformative point. In this role you will be part of redefining what the TBM is at PG&E. You will work as part of a driven team as we assess & refresh the intake of data, collaborate with leaders to capture & understand use cases, streamline processes to support data quality maintenance, and brainstorm on ideas of how we can better support IT in providing visibility into the Total Cost of Ownership of IT Products and Services through cost transparency.

This an ideal time to join the TBM Office as we build momentum, achieve objectives and drive innovation by implementing tools that will assist all areas of IT in making strategic decisions.

I would like to invite you to apply if you are interested. Your referrals are also encouraged. Please share the link below with someone who might be a great match.

• Job Title: Technology Business Management Administrator
    • Requisition ID: 98545
    • External Posting: Click Here to Apply

Apply in a timely manner as our job postings do expire (5 days is the typical posting time). Applications will be reviewed through the competitive recruiting process. If you have any questions, freely reach out to my recruiter, Christian Rodriguez (christian.rodriguez2@pge.com).   

Thank you,

Juliann Fuentes

Mgr, Technology Business Management Office

415-238-8148

Juliann.Fuentes@pge.com

------------------------------
    Juliann Fuentes
    Manager, Technology Business Management Office
    PG&E - San Francisco, CA
    415-238-8148
    Juliann.Fuentes@pge.com
    ------------------------------