TBM Job Board

ANZ Bank seeks a TBM Director to lead Apptio implementation

• 1.  ANZ Bank seeks a TBM Director to lead Apptio implementation

Posted 02-09-2021 18:13
    Hi,  my name is Glyn.  I work at ANZ Bank in Australia.   We have had Apptio deployed for ~3 years and have struggled to drive value.  We are resetting ourselves now for another push with the learnings from the past in mind.  In that context, we are seeking to hire a Senior Manager  who will lead the implementation through to value.   This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference over a gross technology spend > 2.5bn AUD in an organisation that is moving at pace with its adoption of GCP/AWS and adoption of SaaS.    We can base the role in either Melbourne and Sydney where team and stakeholders are split across MLB, SYD, and India.  Interviews will start later in Feb21 with the panel comprised of myself and the CFO for Technology & Group Functions (Lou Higgins).    The role reports to me where you can find me on Linked In.   There is a link below to the full job description and application process.  Dont hesitate to give me an email if you would like to know more.  Cheers,

Tech Cost Transparency Lead
    Taleo remove preview
    Tech Cost Transparency Lead
    Click the link provided to see the complete job description.
    View this on Taleo >

------------------------------
    Glyn Jones
    Portfolio Lead, Business Performance, Technology
    Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ANZ
    Glyn.Jones@anz.com
    ------------------------------