TBM Framework & Taxonomy

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform Servi

• 1.  I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform Servi

Posted 10-10-2019 09:34

Good morning everyone. I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am currently attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at the IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform Services > Data Services (data management, data warehouse, & data analytics & visualizations) teams. Any help that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

• 2.  Re: I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform S

Posted 10-15-2019 15:34

These ITRT should be in the TBM Taxonomy v3.0 (link to document https://tbmcouncil.jiveon.com/docs/DOC-10297)

If your model doesn't have these you can reload the ITRT spreadsheet from community (link here https://tbmcouncil.jiveon.com/docs/DOC-10303)

• 3.  Re: I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform S

Posted 10-15-2019 16:09

Thank you for the quick reply Julie. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the ITRT spreadsheet link that you provided.

• 4.  Re: I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform S

Posted 10-18-2019 18:43

I too do not have access to that link.

• 5.  Re: I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform S

Posted 10-21-2019 05:29

@Rhonda Keller are you able to help with this? Does Eric need to be registered with the TBM Council to view these links for the ITRT info or are there other links they can access?

• 6.  Re: I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform S

Posted 10-21-2019 09:58

Ahh yes, those are on the TBM Council side. No charge to become a general member

https://www.tbmcouncil.org/join

• 7.  Re: I am new to the TBM taxonomy and I am attempting to incorporate the taxonomy, initially at a foundation IT Tower/Sub-Tower and Products & Services level, in our new ITSM platform. I am uncertain what IT Tower and/or Sub-Tower to use for our Platform S

Posted 10-22-2019 09:20

I am already a general TBM Council member. I am not sure why I do not have access to that link.