TBM Framework & Taxonomy

View Only
  • 1.  TBM Taxonomy Fit

Posted 08-28-2019 17:20
    1. What is the best place to categorize technologies that support Gifts, Donations or Fundraising activities? As a non-profit healthcare organization this is a major revenue source so it could be classified under Revenue Accounting. The definition doesn't seem to call this out specifically so it is appropriate to be there? Would it be a service offering defined below Revenue Accounting or would it make better sense to be elsewhere?
    2. What is the best place to categorize technologies that support Quality Improvement. In healthcare much effort and resources are spent in this area. Some areas of this effort are in process improvement yet others are in measures and standards. The Product Management category seems to be a possible fit with Product Planning but since these are clinical services I am unclear if this is the appropriate category.
    3. How would an application/service like Weather Bug or WebMD be categorized in the current TBM taxonomy? These are web information apps that in some cases have subscriptions and logins. They are responsible for delivering knowledge more than being an End User Productivity application. I am interested in where this is best categorized.

Understanding if there is a place for these in the current taxonomy will help not duplicating them in the healthcare taxonomy extension effort.

I have asked these questions else where and did not see a good response. I am hoping more see these here.