Insurance Workgroup

Expand all | Collapse all

Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

• 1.  Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 09-05-2019 16:17

Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

• 2.  Re: Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 09-05-2019 16:58

Hi Michael Schuman,

I have had a look through the community site and the only article found sound far dates back to 2014. If you look here you will find this information. Were you after something more recent or will this suffice?

Regards Mark

• 3.  Re: Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 09-11-2019 15:18

Thanks Mark.  I had found the 2014 document and was hoping for something more recent.

Mike

• 4.  Re: Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 09-11-2019 17:58

Hi Michael,

I will do a bit of digging for you internally and try and come back with some update to your question. Please bear with me here.

Regards Mark

• 5.  Re: Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 10-08-2019 03:33

Hi Michael Schuman, as far as my sources tell me the Insurance Industry business capabilities are not fully built out yet. I can point you to this article: https://tbmcouncil.jiveon.com/docs/DOC-12124 which holds the latest updatesfrom the TBM Council. You may find some embryonic content from slide 80 onwards, but if this is of importance to you, I'd suggest you reach out to the TBM Council directly to ask when the Insurance Industry will be asked to form a workgroup to finalise this part of the taxonomy.

• 6.  Re: Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 10-29-2019 17:14

Thanks Duncan. Will do.

• 7.  Re: Where can  find the latest version of the business capabilities taxonomy for insurance?

Posted 06-27-2020 17:37

Hi Michael Schuman,

I hope you are well. 

Insurance Workgroup shows recent content with the Spreadsheet as well as the latest deck. There is also a presentation at: TBM Council Insurance Workgroup: Presenting the Insurance Taxonomy Extension 

For 2020, I will start Insurance Group's activities next week and we will collaborate over Slack. For access to Slack, please connect with Jasmine E.

Hope this helps.