Insurance Strategy Community

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Insurance Workgroup

As we head into the holidays, I wanted to express Thanks to the Insurance strategy community! I'd like to express a special thanks to @Olga Timofeyeva-Vogt & @Melvin Baranyk for active contributions for giving back to the community. As discussed ...

1 person recommends this.

Hello community members, Please use this discount code reserve your spot at the TBM Conference 2021 starting October 11th. You may click here to review the agenda , the list of speakers, and ultimately register. Discount code: MEMBER50 will give ...

I thought our #insurance group might be interested in Monday's #agile meeting. If you're embracing agile at your company, please join us for Monday's discussion. RSVP here: https://community.tbmcouncil.org/get-involved/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=66dd8c76-dd9c-4e19-8038-fabcb585c42b ...

Collaborate. Learn. Grow. 2020 was the year of Insurance Taxonomy development advancement and adoption! Learn how leading insurers MassMutual ( Olga Timofeyeva-Vogt ) and Canada Life ( Melvin Baranyk ) used TBM Taxonomy's Insurance extension to: ...

Recent Shared Files List

Thank you to all those who joined us today to discuss the following topics. If you missed the session, ...

2 people recommend this.

For this meeting, we had three of our community leaders presenting and discussing several very important ...

Collaborate. Learn. Grow. 2020 was the year of Insurance Taxonomy development advancement and adoption! ...

Upcoming Events List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Leaders