TBM4Cloud Strategy Community

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Cloud Workgroup

Hello all, At tomorrow's cloud workgroup meeting , I am going to share a proposed curriculum (topics, education goals) for a short (e.g., one-day) course on using TBM to create, measure and deliver business value from your cloud spending. I also wanted ...

3 people recommend this.

As we head into the holidays, I wanted to express Thanks to the Insurance strategy community! I'd like to express a special thanks to @Olga Timofeyeva-Vogt & @Melvin Baranyk for active contributions for giving back to the community. As discussed ...

Hi everyone, Our team is preparing for a busy next week with 3 industry specific Strategy Communities! Please take a look and reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there. Reach out to me at npurandare@tbmcouncil.org should you have any questions. ...

Reserve your spot for the upcoming TBM4Cloud Strategy Community Meeting When: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 8:00am PT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm BST | 5:00pm CEST ...

1 person recommends this.

Hello community members, Please use this discount code reserve your spot at the TBM Conference 2021 starting October 11th. You may click here to review the agenda , the list of speakers, and ultimately register. Discount code: MEMBER50 will give ...

Recent Shared Files List

In this meeting, our Community Chair, Manik Patil from AIG, and General Manager of the TBM Council, Todd ...

For our TBM4Cloud Strategy Community meeting on May 25, Ashley Hromatko, Senior FinOps Manager for ...

Upcoming Events List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Leaders