TBM Framework & Taxonomy

This space is for TBM Council members to get their questions answered about the TBM Framework and Taxonomy. We will also post events, recordings, and materials from the Standards Committee Open Forums here.

If you are an Associate or Observer level and would like to join this community, please reach out to membership@tbmcouncil.org

Recent Shared Files List

• In our previous Standards Committee Open Forum, technical advisor Ed Hayman walked through the draft ...

• Topic: Cost Allocation/Modelling Best Practices for IT Overhead How do you deal with the costs of teams ...

• Standards Open Forum (US+EMEA+APAC) on Cost Allocation/Modelling Best Practices for Indirect Costs ...

• In this video, @Todd Tucker presents best practices for cost modelling and allocation of indirect ...

1 person recommends this.

Latest Discussions List

• I would let the business need drive this level of granularity. It gets more complex as you move up the taxonomy to services and continue to allocate from a third level in towers. If you are satisfied with tower level reporting at this level and service ...

• It's not difficult to achieve if details within your Cost Source (or other subordinate object below the ITRT object) contain sufficient details to allocate at that level. In my experience, the Actual spend information is usually missing sufficient details ...

• Hi Jason, I have done this at my previous company, but it was mainly for granularity into our End User Services (End User, Workspace, Laptop) and for things like Servers and Platforms. I am not sure if this is what you are referring to, but I can say ...

• Due to the diversity of operating systems, security systems concerns, and complex applications existing today it is taking more time to push OS patches, manage workarounds, and hunt down noncompliance. We have a full team managing this as we are also ...

• Hi everyone, Our team is preparing for a busy next week with 3 industry specific Strategy Communities! Please take a look and reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there. Reach out to me at npurandare@tbmcouncil.org should you have any questions. ...

Upcoming Events List

Community Leaders