TBM Framework & Taxonomy

This space is for TBM Council members to get their questions answered about the TBM Framework and Taxonomy. We will also post events, recordings, and materials from the Standards Committee Open Forums here.

If you are an Associate or Observer level and would like to join this community, please reach out to membership@tbmcouncil.org

Recent Shared Files List

• Presenters: @Edward Hayman and @Todd Tucker Our focus areas/agenda for the meeting: Introducing ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Presenters: @Edward Hayman and @Todd Tucker Our focus areas/agenda for the meeting: Introducing ...

• Attached are the TBM Metrics that were originally defined by the Standards Committee in 2019. In 2021, ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Discussions List

• There's a really good Harvard Business Review article from about 2 years ago here: https://hbr.org/2018/05/agile-at-scale It talks about (surprise!) adopting agile at scale. It avoids mentioning specific methodologies, such as Scaled Agile Framework ...

• Hi Quentin, it's a great question. It's worth starting at the tower level to answer this question. At the Tower level, the "Disaster Recovery" subtower should NOT include the facilities or equipment or things like that. Instead, it should include those ...

• Hi Todd, We've just adopted the TBM v4 taxonomy as our starting point for a new IT Service Catalogue. I'm working with colleagues across IT to agree which Services we provide, and to defined owners and Service Offerings. I have what I'm hoping will be ...

• Ok, it's this topic that prompted me to start this discussion. What kind of "team" needs to be driving TBM within an organization? We've used TBM Office, TBM Practice, TBM Advisory Group (TAG), etc., to describe the core group driving and defining/roadmapping ...

3 people recommend this.
  • Very interesting thread! We are currently exploring the area of implementing a standard TBM taxonomy in the ServiceNow CSDM model with a number of our customers. We are currently exploring the area and are now in the demo stage. Follows this ...

Upcoming Events List

Community Leaders