TBM Framework & Taxonomy

This space is for TBM Council members to get their questions answered about the TBM Framework and Taxonomy. We will also post events, recordings, and materials from the Standards Committee Open Forums here.

If you are an Associate or Observer level and would like to join this community, please reach out to membership@tbmcouncil.org

Recent Shared Files List

• In this video, @Todd Tucker presents cost modelling and allocation for business units best practices. ...

2 people recommend this.
  • 1 person recommends this.

Latest Discussions List

• Yes, I think that might be a good idea. Value streams as a concept fits neatly with our business processes as a government agency. So it makes sense to provide services that support those processes - our value streams, such as Population register, Income ...

• @Gunnar Durén Thanks for sharing that. We've had folks over the years refer to asset-based services as products. This often included compute, storage, etc., but has also included applications. I think you're consistent, too. Perhaps we should consider ...

1 person recommends this.
  • @Roger Dreher thanks for responding to my post. Very helpful. (And thanks for the book complement!) I'd love to know more about the Stream-aligned, Enabling, Complicated-subsystem and Platform Teams. Seems like Stream-aligned might refer to the same ...

• Hi, At the Swedish Tax Agency our Value Streams are our Business Services. Our Products are more or less = our Applications. Gunnar Durén TBMA Skatteverket - Swedish Tax Agency ------------------------------ Gunnar Durén TBMA Skatteverket 0708129250 ...

• Thanks for asking this question Todd. I've been thinking about value streams and TBM as I read through your 'Introducing the Banking TBM Taxonomy (3.0)' and 'TBM Taxonomy 4.0' decks. I'm a SAFe Program Consultant in the banking industry, but have just ...

Upcoming Events List

Community Leaders