11:30am IST | 2pm SGT | 3pm JST
Technology is crucial for banking and financial services organizations to provide better services to customers in a digital world. However, now more than ever, IT leaders are being challenged to deliver innovation, agile transformations, and business value, whilst reining in costs. And position themselves as a strategic business partner to the CEO.
Do you want to learn how you can understand and maximize the value IT investments deliver while cutting costs?
Join us on 13th of March as we decode the intricacies of managing IT with Technology Business Management (TBM), discuss how the TBM discipline has helped financial services organizations in the Asia Pacific region, and shared some tools available to IT leaders today.
More specifically this webinar will help you understand how TBM adoption and tools have helped organizations:
- Cut IT spend to plan variance from 11% to 2-5%
- Shorten IT planning cycles by 80%
- Shift 2-5% of their IT budget from Run to Change
- Reduce cloud costs by 30% and cloud cost analysis time by 75%
- Align priorities across Finance, IT, and the Business
- Surface under-utilized budgets and fund more critical initiatives
- Reduce spending on non-strategic processes by 10-20%