TBM Education and Certification

View Only
  • 1.  CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 11-29-2017 17:52

How do I obtain CPE credits for attending the TBM Executive Foundation Certification training? It was a 2 day 8 hour class so I am anticipating  to receive 16 CPE credits.

Thanks,

• 2.  Re: CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 06-28-2018 14:13

Hey Phillip Meadows, my apologies that this has not been answered yet!  In case you are still in a search for an answer I suggest emailing education@tbmcouncil.org

• 3.  Re: CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 10-04-2018 12:16

@Lauren Pagan, @Phillip Meadows - I have e-mailed education@tbmcouncil.org and asked this question.  I will post the answer when I get it and thank you!

• 4.  Re: CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 10-03-2018 14:57

Phillip Meadows - Did you ever get an answer?  I would love CPE credit for Apptio classes or sessions!  Let me know and thank you!

• 5.  Re: CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 10-04-2018 12:38

mbeasley@apptio.com">Megan Beasley, CGadd@apptio.com">Chelsea Gadd, NPease@apptio.com">Noelle Pease - do you know if there are CPE credits for the TBM Exec Foundation course?  

• 6.  Re: CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 10-04-2018 18:00

Hey Jenny Franklin I suggest reaching out to education@tbmcouncil.org, they should be able to assist with this question.

• 7.  Re: CPE Credits for Attending TBM Executive Foundation Certification Training?

Posted 10-04-2018 18:29

Hi everyone, this question comes up a lot and apparently I've failed to post anything that provides the answer. So I just did so! Please see our new FAQ here: TBM Council Education FAQ 

I look forward to seeing many of you in Vegas this year!