TBM Framework & Taxonomy

View Only

TBM Taxonomy V2.0 

Attachment(s)
pdf file
TBMC_TBMTaxonomy_V2 0_FINAL.pdf   1.11 MB   1 version
Uploaded - 09-22-2020
10-29-2016 17:13

This paper provides a detailed description of the Technology Business Management (TBM) taxonomy. It is designed to be shared with the TBM Council Standards Committee for the purpose of gathering feedback and communicating changes and updates. The document is also made available via the TBM Council’s community web site, TBM Connect (www.TBMConnect.org), for all members to read and use the information. For more information on the Standards Committee, see last page of this document or refer to the TBM Council Standards Committee Charter, also available on TBM Connect.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
8 Downloads

Comments

02-09-2017 12:17

Patrick,

Here is a link to another version of the V2.0 Taxonomy.  There are a few pages that are similar to the placemat, but it does not look like we have made a new one yet. 

TBM Taxonomy V2.0 Conceptual Graphics 

I will continue to see what I can come up with, but I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Doug Mahan

02-01-2017 18:49

Patrick,

I know that they are currently working on the posters.  I don't have an exact date, but should be within this quarter.  

-Ryan

01-09-2017 18:02

Is there a poster available for the TBM Taxonomy V 2.0 like there was for ATUM 1.0? Or has it gone beyond a placemat to requiring a tablecloth? ;-)

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.