SENIOR ANALYST, TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT JOB OVERVIEW
We are seeking a dynamic and energetic individual with a strong technology and financial management background to help implement and operationalize a Technology Business Management solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT Services. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. This role involves close collaboration with IT and Finance professionals at all levels within the organization.
- Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Act as a single point of contact for Business Information Officers and other IT Executives.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Clarity, HP Service Manager, Centralized Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Advanced analytical and big data analysis skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization
- Understanding of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network/ communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development
- Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application/infrastructure support
- Strong leadership and organizational skills - capable of motivating and managing organizations or teams to deliver desired results
- Strong ITIL or Service Management background
- Cloud experience using Microsoft Azure Portal
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Advanced degree in related field preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for financial modeling and analysis
- Requires broad experience in the financial services industry
- Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic such as MS Excel if statements, vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Strong to expert skills in data transformation using MS Excel or Access
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences
- Previous management experience
- Executive interactions
- Infrastructure background
- ITIL certified
- Good with data analytics and data mining.
- Previous experience working with scripting, report building, etc.
- Cost Accounting and Systems background a plus.
Must live in California and maintain COVID Vaccines. Feel free to reach out to me if interested.
Principal Technology Business Management Consultant
IT Infrastructure Services