Cloud Workgroup

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Cloud Workgroup

Hello all, At tomorrow's cloud workgroup meeting , I am going to share a proposed curriculum (topics, education goals) for a short (e.g., one-day) course on using TBM to create, measure and deliver business value from your cloud spending. I also wanted ...

3 people recommend this.

Hello everyone, You may have noticed "Strategy Communities" being used in lieu of "Workgroups". Going forward, most of our workgroups will be known as Strategy Communities. This new name reflects the intended purpose of these collaborations: to ...

It's my pleasure to let our community know that Eric Redmond's book, Deep Tech: Demystifying the Breakthrough Technologies That Will Revolutionize Everything , is now available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0915JNVL8/ (Kindle version ...

I thought our #cloud group might be interested in Monday's #agile meeting. If you're embracing agile at your company, please join us for Monday's discussion. RSVP here: https://community.tbmcouncil.org/get-involved/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=66dd8c76-dd9c-4e19-8038-fabcb585c42b ...

Please join us on 4/8 at 11am-12:30pm (EST) for a discussion on Cloud in the Government Sector. The GSA Data Center and Cloud Optimization Initiative (DCCOI) PMO will be speaking about the Cloud Smart strategy in the Federal Government and how other government ...

Recent Shared Files List

For our TBM4Cloud Strategy Community meeting on May 25, Ashley Hromatko, Senior FinOps Manager for ...

1 person recommends this.

Agenda: 0:00 – 0:05 | Welcome & Introductions 0:05 – 0:55 | Cloud Ops & TBM [ Matt Temple, ...

Our agenda was: Making the Business Case for Public Cloud (IaaS) Brian Toba, Deloitte Metrics ...

Upcoming Events List

Community Leaders