Utilities Strategy Community

View Only
  • 1.  2024 Introduction/Priorities

Posted 01-29-2024 17:04
    Edited by Adrian THIVY 01-29-2024 17:03

Good day TBM utilities strategy group members and welcome to 2024!

We finished off 2023 with some good momentum, presenting the draft taxonomy and looking for more thought-leaders to help us take this forward.

Beyond finalizing our first version, we have a growing backlog covering:

• Sustainability and Renewable generation representation
    • IT/OT management
    • CAPEX/OPEX treatment
    • SAP support for digitizing this
    • Regional specialization
    • How this extension can be used in action

As we set out our greater priorities for this space, I'd love you to introduce yourself to the group and let us know what your TBM priorities are for in 2024?

Cheers,

Adrian

------------------------------
    Adrian THIVY
    GM Enterprise Technology Services
    Origin Energy
    Sydney, Australia

• 2.  RE: 2024 Introduction/Priorities

Posted 02-09-2024 08:23
    Edited by Joen Olsen 02-09-2024 08:22

Following up on @Adrian THIVYs post above, I can only echo his sentiment and I would also like to suggest that you post in this thread if you have any interest in the Utilities extension, and how it could be improved and refined in 2024.

As you might have seen in both emails and posts on the forum, we are looking to expand the size of the Utilities cohort in order to progress on additional topics as well as releasing the official v1 of the taxonomy extension, so please join us in our regular monthly calls, which always take place on the first Wednesday of the month. 

The call information will also be posted on the community site by @Dimple D'souza, who will be supporting us from TBM Council side. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to either post here, og send me, @Adrian THIVY or @Dimple D'souza a direct message.

I hope to see you in the next call! 

Best regards,

Joen. 

Joen Olsen
    Sr. Mgr., Strategy Advisors
    Apptio
    Valby