June 8, 2021 | 8:00am PT | 11:00am ET | 4:00pm BST | 5:00pm CEST
Co-chairs: Jenny Wood, NatWest and Murat Uzundag, BNY Mellon
- James Close, Head of Climate Change, NatWest Group
- Iain McCorquodale, Head of Core Solutions, NatWest Group
- Dean Nelson, CEO and Founder, Infrastructure Masons
- Matt Warburton, Principal Consultant & ANZ Sustainability Lead, ISG (Information Services Group)
Topic: Sustainability in Technology
How are you supporting your Corporate Strategy in delivering Sustainability. Are you tracking Sustainability KPIs? What would those KPI’s look like. Join TBM Council on 8th June for a panel discussion around a new and emerging topic of Sustainability in Technology.
The newly set-up Responsible Computing Council are working on a draft set of sustainable values around an ethical and sustainable use of computing. These values are:
- Technologies and innovations that drive positive impact for society at large
- Inclusive systems that address bias and discrimination driving equality for all
- Data is securely used in ways that drive transparency, fairness and respect for the users
- Conscious code choices that optimize environmental, social and economic impact over time
- Efficient use of available and future technology
- Design and operate datacentres with an emphasis on sustainability
Please join us for an interactive discussion with banking peers and green technology professionals, to share and learn about sustainability approaches!
If you are unable to attend, you may watch the recording later at your convenience. Please join the Banking Workgroup to access the recording, join conversation, and receive invites to future meetings.
Join Meeting Now