TBM Education and Certification

View Only
  • 1.  Any update on the Certification? Do we get a diploma, credential or other tangible as 'proof'?

Posted 01-24-2017 15:25

Assuming most of the candidates from the first class have done their testing by now. Are we supposed to receive any credential other than the instant result message from the online exam? 

• 2.  Re: Any update on the Certification? Do we get a diploma, credential or other tangible as 'proof'?

Posted 01-24-2017 15:33

Hi Pia,

This is on me frankly...I'm the holdup. I am in the process of finalizing the first tranche of communications, etc. Most people who took the course and passed the exam still owe us the referral letter confirming experience requirements. You can find this in the syllabus found here (see Certification Prerequisites section):

TBM Executive Foundation Syllabus (September 2017) 

Many have passed the exam so this is should be the only requirement left.

Please respond with any additional questions.

Todd

• 3.  Re: Any update on the Certification? Do we get a diploma, credential or other tangible as 'proof'?

Posted 01-26-2017 02:54

Todd Tucker, how will the certification be maintained going forward?  With ITIL, for example, you take the new version of the exam.  With PMP, though, you maintain it by getting a certain amount of PDUs every three years.  Wasn't sure what the process would be to maintain this particular certification.  Thanks!

• 4.  Re: Any update on the Certification? Do we get a diploma, credential or other tangible as 'proof'?

Posted 02-09-2017 14:04

Hi Jenny, I had the same question, and found the answer inside the same Syllabus mentioned by Todd (page 5).

Regards,

Javier

• 5.  Re: Any update on the Certification? Do we get a diploma, credential or other tangible as 'proof'?

Posted 02-09-2017 14:09

Totally missed that - thank you!!