TBM Job Board

Motorola Solutions is hiring an IT Business Operations Analyst!!

• 1.  Motorola Solutions is hiring an IT Business Operations Analyst!!

Posted 07-08-2021 16:06

I wanted to share an exciting opportunity to join the IT Technology Business Management Office at Motorola Solutions. The position IT Business Operations Analyst has been posted on our external careers page.  

Company Overview
    At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline.  Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.  Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.  Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.

Job Description
    The purpose of this role is to provide insights and enable decision making related to the IT Budget. The primary mechanism for these insights is a monthly Financial Outlook Report (using Apptio) which incorporates actual expenditures as well as forecasting of future costs. The role is also responsible for approving requests to spend money and ensuring that they are either covered within the budget. More details regarding the position can be accessed using the link below.

I would like to invite you to apply if you are interested. Referrals are also encouraged. Please share the link below with someone who might be a great match.

If you have any questions after reviewing the job positing reach out to my recruiter,  samantha.barnowski@motorolasolutions.com

Thank you,

John Hogan

------------------------------
    John Hogan
    Technology Business Management Office
    954-275-9523
    j.hogan@motorolasolutions.com
    ------------------------------